The Account Manager is responsible for managing the client relationship and overseeing the execution of our clients’ direct mail and digital marketing campaigns. This role partners closely with our Creative, Production and Marketing Strategy teams to deliver project work that meets or exceeds deadlines and delivers on performance. The Account Manager aims to provide exceptional customer service through clear and transparent communication, timely deliverables, and a seamless client experience. Applicants should be highly organized, collaborative, effective at multitasking, strong communicators, and focused on our clients’ success.
- Manage client relationships including timelines, deliverables, and project expectations.
- Generate client project briefs and campaign action plans.
- Create and manage campaign schedules. Update and track projects in our project management system, Workamajig.
- Review and proof all creative development, ensuring all creative concepts are free of copy errors and comply with the client's brand standards.
- Post art to our creative proofing system, Proof HQ, and manage all art submissions and reviews.
- Communicate all creative changes from the client to the strategy and creative teams.
- Review and approve creative proofs at all stages of development including internal routes, prepress, laser proofs, and pre-mailed live packages.
- Communicate campaign plans to the production team. Ensure accuracy and quality execution of all mailings.
- Track in-home direct mail deliveries via our tracking system, MailTraQ.
- Develop and participate in client presentations.
- Travel as needed to visit clients annually.
- Consistently plan and schedule projects with attainable outcomes.
- Achieve stakeholder satisfaction from both clients and internal partners. Manage project requirements and scope. Create balance in project satisfaction, cost, time, and quality.
- Seek efficiency through automation of processes.
- Consistently deliver performance improvement in client campaigns. Drive scale and/or optimization based on client objectives.
- Ensure high levels of client satisfaction, especially regarding creative development and project management.
QUALIFICATIONS AND KEY COMPETENCIES:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or related field; or equivalent experience.
- 4+ years of experience in an Account Management or Client Services role.
- Print and direct mail experience strongly preferred.
- Previous experience working for a marketing agency is a plus.
- Print production and database marketing experience is a plus.
- Experience with project management systems (Workamajig preferred) and creative proofing systems (ProofHQ preferred).
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Alignment with SeQuel’sPurpose and Values.
- Keen ability to work independently and problem solve.
- Team player who is willing and able to wear multiple hats.
- Highly accountable with excellent time management skills.