Print & Digital Production Artist
The Production Artist will work under the direction of the SeQuel Response Creative Department to execute approved design work that meets internal production quality requirements for pre-flight execution in both print and digital mediums.
We are looking for a creative individual with a keen eye for detail and design. Reporting to our Creative Director, this role will specialize in color-correction and manipulation of photography, as well as spacing, type and format adjustments, to ensure final graphic accuracy of client files.
Expert skills in the Adobe Creative Suite and working knowledge of printing techniques, color standards, sheet fed, digital and web press are required.
- Act as final set of eyes to ensure accuracy of templates
- Complete preflight execution on all print and digital files as assigned
- Work directly with vendors to coordinate correct output and transmission of files
- Confirm production deadlines with Account Managers and Production Team and complete work in a timely manner to meet deadlines
- Maintain working knowledge of pertinent software and peripherals needed to complete work
- Assemble physical mock-ups as needed
- Retouch and manipulate photos and graphics as needed
- Comply with quality standards as set forth by the creative department
- In-depth knowledge of Photoshop, InDesign, Acrobat and Illustrator (Microsoft Office is a plus)
- Expert in color correction, image retouching and manipulation
- Proficient in font management
- Experience with color in both print and digital process
- Commitment to quality, service, and efficiency
- Extreme attention to detail and organization
- Strong value-based, team-oriented personality that fits the SeQuel Response culture
- Experience in direct mail
- Motivated, problem-solver
- A positive, team-oriented demeanor
- Minimum AAS degree in graphics/production
About SeQuel Response
SeQuel Response is an award-winning direct mail and digital marketing agency that gives brands a faster way to maximize growth and profitability. Our clients think of us as coworkers because we treat their marketing dollars like they’re our own. That’s the philosophy that’s caught the attention of major business publications, which continue to rank SeQuel among the fastest-growing private companies in the country.